(September 9, 2017 – August 4, 2020)
Last updated: September 9, 2017. To see what has changed, click here.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Bogel Enterprises Collect?
- How We Use Your Information?
- Does Bogel Enterprises Share the Information It Receives?
- How Do We Secure Information About You?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Which Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Privacy For Children
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- Your Consent
- Contacting Us
What Personal Information About Customers Does Bogel Enterprises Collect?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You may also visit the web site anonymously. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
E-mail Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open or otherwise interact with email (if your computer supports such capabilities) from this web site or others managed by Bogel Enterprises. If you do not want to receive email please email us at [email protected]
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
How We Use Your Information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our web site (We continually strive to improve our web site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
How Do We Secure Information About You?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
No server, however, is 100% secure, and you should take this into account when submitting personal or confidential information about yourself on any web site, including this one. We assume no liability for the interception, alteration, or misuse of the information you provide. You alone are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please use care when use access this web site and provide personal information.
Which Information Can I Access?
We provide access to information we have collected on a case-by-case basis. For more information, please email us at [email protected]. Information stored in cookies is stored on your browser and can likely be accessed through your browser’s Help options.
What Choices Do I Have?
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the web site of its manufacturer.
Privacy For Children
Bogel Enterprises is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children, and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our web site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
PO Box 2218
Palm Harbor, Florida 34683